Android App Development
Android App Development
Android is the leading mobile operation system worldwide. Near about 70% users uses android. It is most popular mobile operating system. It is an open source software package which is used to improve the mobile user experience.
Android is the modified version of the Linux kernel and other open source software’s. It is primarily used for touch screen devices. These devices are nothing but the smart phones and tablets.
Android is the largest installed operating system among various mobile platforms. Android software development is the process of creating applications for the devices which are running on android operating systems. Android is developed by Google. There are more than 24000 different android devices.
Languages for android development
- Java is the official language for android development. Java is easy to learn and understand so; it is the most used language. Also it is most supported language by Google. Many of the applications are developed in Java.
- Kotlin is the alternative language to java. It is second official language of Android app development. It is simpler than Java. Kotlin is the best language for developing android apps.
Importance of Android app in Business:
With the growing number of smart phones users, mobile app development has the unique ability to access large number of customers. Mobile apps are taking your business to the audience 24/7. Android is the best and popular system across the globe. Android mobile applications engage customers through communication or by providing effective customer service.
If your business is available online and also you have android application and if it is downloaded in user’s mobile device, then it creates good impression. Android is user friendly as well as mobile friendly so, user can easily access your application at anywhere on their fingertip. User will be able to interact with your business with the help of this app.
Features of Android
Android is the best selling system in mobile applications across the globe, because, it has various key features which are user friendly. Some of them are as follows:
- It is open source software.
- It has beautiful and stylish User Interface (UI).
- Also it has touch screen feature.
- Also it has a feature of customization i.e. customizable operating system, home screen etc.
- Opening Screen, quick notification options, widgets etc.
- Multi tasking – User can use multiple applications simultaneously or they may jump from one application to another.
- Supports multiple languages – User can change the language as per their convenience. International languages like Spanish, French, German, Japanese etc. are also supported in android.
- Android supports connectivity such as – GSM, Wi-Fi, CDMA, Bluetooth etc.
Benefits of android app in business
In past few years, as technology advances, people get more addicted to the smartphones or mobile devices. Mobile applications changes the way of business. Applications are much easier to reach the customers.
- Customer Engagement
- Increase accessibility
- Build brand awareness
- Services and payment
Android app is most useful for growth of business. Here are some benefits of having your own android app.
1. Almost all people use mobile applications for various purposes. Mobile applications play an important role in E-business. Simple mobile applications will help to built up your business quickly.
2. As your business having its own mobile application, user can easily access it anytime, anywhere. Your business will be available 24/7.
3. With the help of mobile applications customers are updated with the offers, discounts, upcoming sales notifications etc.
4. It helps to engage the customers which help to grow your business.
5. Communication with customers and introducing your services to the m impacts on users mind. It creates positive reputation.